2020 FAAV Covid-19 Relief Efforts
In Clark County, Washington, FAAV has donated funds to the following :
Where your donations go ~
In the Philippines, FAAV has donated sacks of rice to poor families in Candon City, Ilocos Sur in partnership with the Ramos & Freedland Foundation, and in coordination with
Candon City Administrator Grace Singson
FAAV also donated much needed funds for PPEs to the following hospitals in the Philippines:
1. National Children's Hospital, Quezon City
2. Biñan Doctors' Hospital, Laguna Province
3. Gen Emilio Aguinaldo Memorial Hospital, Cavite Province
4. Hospital of the Infant Jesus, Sampaloc City
5. Sagip Community Life Center, Sampaloc City
Thank You to our FAAV Barkadas and friends.
When you attend our events and support our projects, you make it possible for Fil-Am Vancouver to extend much needed help to those who are in need.
Donations are also welcome anytime.