The Fil-Am Vancouver Scholarship Award
Open to students pursuing a vocational, certificate, technical, associate, or bachelor’s degree program.
Students pursuing advanced degree programs are not qualified.
The FAAV Scholarship Application for Calendar Year 2024 is now CLOSED.
Submission deadline was: October 1, 2023 at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time
Two qualified students will each be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for the
January 1-December 31, 2024 Calendar Year .
1. Must be a permanent resident of Clark County, Washington.
2. Must be a high school senior by the time of selection and award, or must be currently pursuing a vocational, certificate, technical, associate, or bachelor's degree program. A student pursuing an advanced degree program is not qualified.
3. If attending a college or university, must be registered for at least 6 credit hours.
4. Members and family members of the FAAV Scholarship Committee are not eligible to apply.
5. Must be of Filipino descent.
6. The Scholarship Award must be used no later than the immediate calendar year following the date of the award, otherwise, it will be forfeited.
1. Community and extra-curricular activities,
including employment history.
2. School transcripts showing academic achievement/GPA.
3. Two (2) letters of recommendation.
4. Personal statement (minimum 500-word essay).
5. Personal photo in jpg or png format.
Interested applicants can download the Scholarship description and Application Form. (Click on links to download).
For questions and requests for additional information, contact Bernie Gerhardt at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
your donations help Fil-Am college students from Clark